Responsibility for Textbook Information
As of July 1, 2010, the University is required to inform students at the time of enrollment what textbooks and supplemental materials are required and/or recommended for a course. The intent of the legislation is to give students the best information available about comparative pricing.
In order to make this happen, the cooperation of faculty and teaching staff is requested in doing the following:
- Submit textbook adoption information to the KU Bookstores by the previously announced deadlines:
- November 1st for spring classes
- April 1st for summer classes
- May 1st for fall classes
- Provide this information to the KU Bookstores even if you do not intend to order course materials through them, so textbook information will appear appropriately in the KU official online schedule as required by law.
- You can submit the information online at http://union.ku.edu/textbook-requisition-form or email email@example.com if you have any questions..
- Frequently Asked Questions General Information Regarding the Higher Education Opportunity Act